Monday 28 September 2015

Robbie Amell Confirms Filming X-Files Scene With The Cigarette Smoking Man

Source:comicbook.com


This is the news that I have been waiting for. Back when 

I was a young lad, I loved the X-files show, it must have 

been one of the best shows on TV, and when I heard it was

coming back I cried a little with joy. 

But the question on everyone's lips I am sure was would the 

cigarette smoking man return. 

Today that has been answered. 

Robbie Amell, who has joined the cast of the X-files reboot 

let slip at Salt Lake Comic Con that the series most 

memorable villian is a sure thing.

"I don't know what's a secret, so I could get into a lot of trouble with this question," Amell joked. "I had a scene with Cigarette-Smoking man, so he is in it. I hope that doesn't get me in a huge..." and then he trailed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment